Who is the Leap Programme for?
While we celebrate the remarkable innovations of diverse founders, there is growing awareness of the need for tailored support to overcome unique barriers that they face. Enter the inaugural DigitalHealth.London Leap programme — a pioneering initiative dedicated to championing inclusivity and providing tailored support to founders from diverse backgrounds in the digital health innovation space. In line with the UK Shared Prosperity Fund guidelines, the definition of diverse backgrounds includes individuals who identify as being from Black, Asian or Minority Ethnic communities, the global majority, female, neurodiverse and/or disabled.
The DigitalHealth.London Leap programme is funded by the UK Government via the UK Shared Prosperity Fund (UKSPF). It is delivered by the Health Innovation Network (HIN) South London in partnership with the Office of Life Sciences, CW+, Medicity, NHS England, the Mayor of London and the Levelling Up Fund.
For more information, please visit https://www.gov.uk/government/publications/uk-
The DigitalHealth.London Leap programme provides:
- A comprehensive development curriculum that encompasses coaching, peer support, mentoring, learning opportunities, networking avenues, and, where applicable, potential investment and funding support.
- Mentoring opportunities from a dedicated and diverse programme advisory panel consisting of subject matter experts in their respective fields.
- Round table events and Action Learning Sets to foster a collaborative environment for peer-to-peer support and knowledge exchange.
- Regular drop-in sessions with a dedicated digital health navigator for personalised support.
- Insightful advice from key founding and strategic partners, providing a wealth of diverse expertise in healthcare innovation.