Following last year’s successful partnership with RYSE Asset Management LLP, we are collaborating again to support digital health companies to grow their business. We are looking for innovative companies that are addressing patient demand through technology, with a view to funding those with significant potential.
Are you a high growth company that’s addressing health and care needs through digital health? Are you looking for up to £5m equity funding to scale your company?
We are looking for companies that are transforming patient outcomes across a wide spectrum, including:
- Telehealth and care – covering activity/fall monitoring, remote medication management, long term condition monitoring and video consultation
- mHealth – covering wearables or apps for medical or wellness and fitness
- Health Analytics – covering genomics, precision medicine or data analytics such as imaging, health data, health status, population health, re-admission rates, bed occupancy or procurement data
- Digitised health systems – covering patient or provider held digital records or devices and diagnostics
Alongside the equity funding to support their business growth, the successful applicants will also have the option to secure additional services including:
- A bootcamp tailored to getting you ready for the NHS, including support with commissioning, market access, go-to-market strategy and understanding the NHS ecosystem
- Monthly 1:1s to focus on blockers to your business
- Access to the appropriate partners within the DigitalHealth.London network
- Support with evidence generation for an NHS audience.
The Call opened on 27 June and closes at 23:59 on 30 August 2019 – due to overwhelming demand and feedback around the Call coinciding with holidays for many companies, we decided to extend the original deadline by 4 weeks.