Imperial College Health Partners have developed Research Navigator – a tool to help healthcare industries navigate their way around the research sector in North West London, and discover what support is available to help them further test and refine their products before introducing them to the NHS.
North West London has one of the most thriving research sectors in the UK. It has 20 research organisations, and last year recruited more than 200,000 patients into trials as well as generating £119 million worth of investment. Read more about the achievements of North West London.
This tool includes the following information:
- Who the main research organisations in North West London are, and their priority areas;
- Sources of possible funding;
- Advice on conducting studies and assessing feasibility;
- Support to assess how “market-ready” an idea is;
- Channels for launching and spreading innovations.