Join our team: Project Support Officer at DigitalHealth.London Accelerator
The DigitalHealth.London Accelerator team is looking for a Project Support Officer to help kick off another year of supporting healthcare technology companies scale in the NHS. This is an exciting opportunity to get involved in a growing team that have supported companies like Perfect Ward, Babylon, Medopad and Echo in past cohorts.
The Project Support Officer is an integral member of the team, aiding in the smooth and successful delivery of the programme. You’ll be uniquely positioned to learn and contribute to the healthcare tech ecosystem, and have a varied role where no two days are the same.
What you’ll do
- Provide project support, project coordination and contribute to the operational running of DigitalHealth.London Accelerator
- Support colleagues with providing capacity and high-quality administrative support
- Support in the coordination of workshops for participating companies
- Be responsible for all administrative elements to meet funding requirements
- Ensure all members of the programme follow all relevant policies and procedures
- Grow your skills in a fast-paced team delivering the DigitalHealth.London Accelerator in London and across the UK
- You’ll be involved in supporting multiple projects throughout the year including the DigitalHealth.London Accelerator, its national programme, the Academic Health Science Network digital health accelerators, and our research arm, the Evidence Generator.
Who you are
- You have a high level of administrative skills and experience
- You’re highly organised, a fast learner and energetic
- You’re proactive and enjoy getting involved in the day to day running of an exciting programme
- You’ve had experience supporting large-scale projects before, with multiple workstreams in a fast-paced environment
- You’re interested in the opportunities to improve healthcare delivery using technology.
The deadline for applications is 6 May 2019 at 23:59.