Public Health England is currently undertaking a Discovery Phase to explore if and how digital services could support children aged between 4 and 11 years and their families to achieve and maintain a healthier weight through behaviour change.
As part of the Discovery Phase, they are conducting user research to understand the needs of families. Alongside that they are carrying out market research to find out about any digital weight management services that local authorities, CCGs, NHS trusts, academia or third and private sector organisations are developing or commissioning.
Specifically, PHE would like to find out more about:
- The user groups that the digital service is targeting or aiming to target
- The needs that the service is meeting or aiming to meet
- The process that informed the development of the service (if applicable)
- How the service works and what it delivers
- The scope of the service and how it integrates with existing services
- What is working well, less well
- Next steps, plans and ambitions for scaling
- Financial model of the service
If you or your team is developing or commissioning a digital weight management service and you would like to share more about the work you’re doing with Public Health England, please drop Sophie Walker an email on email@example.com or give her a call on 078 3725 1359 by the 19th of January 2018. We will then arrange for a telephone discussion with you or your team by the 9th of February 2018.