Healthcare teams need more efficient ways to meet and collaborate internally and with patients. Basic office messaging services and conventional video conferencing don’t offer the advanced technical capabilities required in clinical settings.
Visionable is a video collaboration platform designed especially for healthcare. It enables clinicians to more easily connect to each other and their patients, with all of the imaging and data they need at their fingertips, so they can deliver the best care wherever and whenever its needed.
Visionable is already widely in use within the NHS, and benefits include:
- More efficient, more effective care for patients, wherever and whenever they need it
- Reduced costs of individual’s services
- Reduction in A&E demand and bed spaces
- Increased access to virtual services, reducing physical demand
- Immediate expertise, connecting the right specialists to the right patient, quickly.