DigitalHealth.London turns 5
This October and November, to celebrate DigitalHealth.London’s 5th birthday, we will be starting a conversation with NHS and social care staff, industry, patients and academics, reflecting on the last five years and the next five years in digital health. The findings from these discussions will be be published in a free to access virtual Manifesto in November.
How can you get involved?
- Follow us on Twitter on @DHealthLDN to have your say through answering polls and joining the conversation using #DigitalHealthLondonTurns5.
- You can join the following conversations using the hashtag:
- w/c 11 October: What role do you think DigitalHealth.London has played over the last 5 years? Share what impact DigitalHealth.London has had on you and/or the impact you think it’s had on the sector overall over the last 5 years.
- w/c 18 October: What have been your key learnings in digital health over the last 5 years?
- w/c 25th October: What do you think is the next big thing in digital health?
- Not a social media fan? We’ve also compiled the questions into this anonymous survey which you can complete anytime. The survey will take you up to 20 minutes to complete but no questions are compulsory so if you are short on time, we encourage you to scroll through and only complete the questions you are most passionate about: https://digitalhealthlondon.typeform.com/to/UTzI5jQq