Programme structure and benefits
NHS Digital Pioneer Fellows have the opportunity to be part of an action focused learning community that brings together like minded colleagues for the purpose of accelerating the pace of transformation where digital innovation plays a big part, within their respective organisations.
The individuals taking part have access four times a year to ‘action workshops’ to share challenges, coach one another, learn from experts and collaborate to co-design solutions together.
Benefits to Fellows
- Access and build relationships with a peer coaching network
- Learn through taught modules on key topics
- Problem solve through action learning sets
- Hear from sector and domain expert speakers
Benefits to host organisations sponsoring the Fellows
- Growth in teams better equipped to achieve innovation adoption that drives benefits realisation
- Access to the latest knowledge and insights from the digital innovation world, ensuring your organisation stays one step ahead.
The following subjects are included within the scope of the programme:
- Benefits articulation & exploitation
- Influencing (Marketing & selling ideas and visions)
- Change Management
- Design thinking
- Agile delivery
- Service Improvement
- Business Case development