Meet the 2019 Fellows
All of our 2019 fellows were selected following an application process that asked applicants to:
1) provide information about current relevant projects that would benefit from their participation on the programme;
2) describe their role within the context of the project;
3) confirm how the programme would meet their professional development plan needs, and
4) explain what they would hope to gain and contribute by participating on the programme.
The inaugural 2018 cohort of fellows represented 18 NHS organisations across the regions supported by the three London Academic Health Science Networks: Imperial College Health Partners; UCLPartners and Health Innovation Network.
Find out more:
- Their stories: interviews with the 2019 cohort (coming soon)
- Projects: 2019 cohort