Company Location: London, United Kingdom
Who are eConsult?
We are an exciting small tech company in healthcare – one of the most dynamic and fast moving sectors of any industry.
Led by NHS doctors, we are the market leader and no 1 in our field.
We have developed the first and best online triage tool for General Practice, improving access for patients, enabling them to consult with their own GP 24/7, triaging patients by clinical need and generating efficiencies for practices.
Our market share has grown 3x over the last 12 months and we will soon be live in over 1200 practices across the country.
In addition, we are pioneering a new development in Urgent and Emergency Care triage, which plans to transform the patient journey and outcomes.
For more detail about who we are, see https://econsult.net.
But we are more than that; driven by values that are core to our team, we have huge ambitions to transform the NHS, patient experience and public health through digital innovation. With a conscience.
We have also just won an HSJ award for Innovation in Primary Care. The judges said “the eConsult approach is the model of the whole of the NHS. It focuses on the future, is clinically led, evolving and responsive to patient needs”.
We are undergoing a growth spurt after three years into our journey and are looking for an ambitious, driven and self motivated digital marketeer to help manage our social media, drive both our inbound and outbound communications, and help build our brand.
Working with our in house team of clinicians, development and commercial experts, along with key stakeholders within NHS Digital and NHS England, this is a great opportunity for you to take on a new challenge and to grow with the business to support the development of our marketing capability, and over time recruit and manage your own team.
We have big aspirations – come with us!
Working closely with a small but lively team in an informal atmosphere, you will be responsible for:
- Developing the eConsult presence in relevant social media
- New idea generation for blogs and digital media including case history materials, relevant industry moments, product promotions.
- Creating, writing and managing compelling online campaigns
- Managing inbound and outbound comms with both existing and prospective customers and creating monthly email content
- Ensuring the website is market leading in collaboration with internal stakeholders
- Tracking key website, social media and lead stats/trends on a weekly/monthly basis
- Ensuring consistency of the brand presentation, look and values and actively participating in ongoing development of brand guidelines
- Playing a key role in managing our Consumer and Market strategy including consumer research groups, researching market information and competitor analysis
- Reacting to PR opportunities with key stakeholders
- Supporting customer experience drivers and measures.
- A minimum of 2 years’ work experience
- A minimum of 2 years’ digital marketing experience gained in a B2B/B2C environment
- Relevant degree or equivalent experience. Computer literate, including MS word, excel, PowerPoint , Outlook, WordPress and Mailchimp
- Demonstrable writing/copywriting skills
- Proven ability to work under own initiative, proactively identity potential challenges and opportunities
- Ability to work independently and collaboratively with colleagues at all levels
- Comfortable interacting internal and external stakeholders
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Relationship building and influencing skills
- Strong time management and organisational skills
- Comfortable working within a target driven start-up environment and assisting colleagues to ensure that business needs are met.
Salary: £40,000 + bonus and employee benefits