- £140 million award to fast track artificial intelligence in the NHS
DigitalHealth.London welcomes the launch of the new Artificial Intelligence (AI) Health and Care Award. This will make £140 million available over three years to accelerate the testing and evaluation
- Opportunity to pitch at the Digital Revolution in Social Care Event
With a growing population of older and disabled adults, London’s demand for care is placing the social care system under huge strain. Further to this, London Councils estimates that
- Scaling up England’s digital pathology, imaging and AI centres of excellence
NHS trusts can apply for a share of up to £50M grant funding to scale up digital pathology, radiology and AI capabilities in England. The Department of Health and Social
- Smart grants: open to innovative businesses from any sector
Businesses can apply for a share of £25 million in Smart funding to support innovative ideas with commercial potential in any area of the economy. Up to £25 million
- NHS London Procurement Partnership invites tenders for health and social care apps
The NHS London Procurement Partnership is introducing a Dynamic Purchasing System that will enable a streamlined and compliant route to market for apps, and is inviting suppliers to submit
- Wanted: Communications Manager for our world-leading Accelerator
Calling aspiring Communications Managers: are you passionate about the potential of digital technology in the NHS? Are you looking for the next step in your career by leading communications
- Could your innovation change the NHS?
The AHSN Network has launched the Innovation Exchange gateway, a new digital gateway for innovators, streamlining access to vital support from teams of experts across the country who can
- Job: DigitalHealth.London Accelerator Project Manager
The DigitalHealth.London Accelerator is looking for a Project Manager to support the management and delivery of the programme. This includes oversight of all aspects of delivery, ensuring smooth running
- Launchpad announced to support the development and launch of new digital health products
DigitalHealth.London is pleased to announce that it will run a new three-month programme of support for companies, known as the DigitalHealth.London Launchpad. The programme will focus on helping a
- Job: Chief Executive Officer, MedCity
MedCity, the leading enabler of economic growth in Life Sciences in London and the South East, and one of the founding partners of DigitalHealth.London, is looking to appoint an
- Ready for Growth? RYSE has funding for you
Following last year’s successful partnership with RYSE Asset Management LLP, we are collaborating again to support digital health companies to grow their business through access to funding.
- May 2019 Newsletter
All the latest news, information on events, and other relevant opportunities – including DigitalHealth.London Accelerator named as one of the best healthtech accelerators in Europe, how 5G can revolutionise
- Unique opportunity to join our Accelerator as Programme Director
We’re looking for a Programme Director to lead and develop our Accelerator’s offering during its fourth year, and help develop its strategic vision for the fifth. This is an
- April 2019 Newsletter
All the latest news, information on events, and other relevant opportunities – including why there are too many fellowships in the NHS, an invitation to pitch at an NHS
- Invitation to pitch: digital workforce transformation showcase
In collaboration with Health Innovation Network, NHS England, and NHS Improvement, the DigitalHealth.London Accelerator is running an event for HR Directors exploring how technology can help NHS staff and
- Final few days to apply for DigitalHealth.London Accelerator
There are just a few days left to apply for the DigitalHealth.London Accelerator, which opened its doors for applications in February. We invite companies to apply by 5 April,
- We’re hiring: join our acclaimed Accelerator as an “NHS Navigator”
We’re looking for an “NHS Navigator” to provide support and advice to digital health companies through the DigitalHealth.London Accelerator. You’ll be uniquely positioned to learn about and influence the
- Support for innovators applying to DigitalHealth.London Accelerator – Information Day slides
Slides and webinars are available to support innovators through the application process to the DigitalHealth.London Accelerator. Click here to access information about the application process and criteria, and for
- Register your interest in joining DigitalHealth.London Accelerator’s 2019-20 programme
We are pleased to announce that SMEs can now register your interest in participating in the next intake of our flagship DigitalHealth.London Accelerator, which is scheduled to begin in
- Apply now for NHS Digital Pioneer Fellowship 2019
The Digital Pioneer Fellowship is a 1 year programme targeted at front-line NHS staff who are leading digital health transformation projects within their host organisations. Apply for the 2019
- Funding opportunity: share of £1.5 million to evaluate innovative medical technologies
The Office for Life Sciences (OLS) will work with Innovate UK, as part of UK Research and Innovation, to invest up to £1.5 million in innovation projects. These will
- Call for top innovators to present to leading investors in New York
DigitalHealth.London is pleased to announce its sponsorship of the New York Venture Summit, presented by youngStartup Ventures and would like to invite you to attend on July 10-
- South London Small Grants scheme opens for applications
Working with Health Education England, one of our partners, the Health Innovation Network (HIN), has created South London Small Grants to help speed up innovations that have the potential to improve
- Job Opportunity: Digital Health Navigator
Join us and become part of the most engaged workforce of any NHS trust in England, according to the latest national NHS Staff Survey results – for the second
- Job opportunity with Accelerator company eConsult: Digital Marketing Communications Specialist
eConsult are looking for a Digital Marketing Communications Specialist to support the development of its marketing capability. Working with an in-house team of clinicians, development and commercial experts, along
- Final chance to apply for our acclaimed digital health Accelerator programme
We want to help thousands of Londoners benefit from latest technologies to improve their health; and supporting high potential companies to grow faster is vital to this mission. We
- Cambridge Network & MedImmune Event 17th April 2018: The necessity of digital health in treating respiratory diseases
Cambridge Network and MedImmune are running a digital health event/tech challenge on the 17th April 2018. This event will explore the necessity of digital health for respiratory diseases. With
- Apply to take part: London Tech Week HealthTech Innovator Conference
Join the Tech London Advocates’ HealthTech Working Group as they showcase London as the centre of the UK’s healthtech ecosystem. This fast-paced event will provide opportunities for health startups
- Presentations from digital health accelerator information day
Bringing together SMEs interested in applying to one of the recently announced digital health accelerators, companies on the current DigitalHealth.London Accelerator programme, and our AHSN partners, we were pleased
- London businesses called on to solve NHS challenges with digital innovation
By speeding up access to the latest digital technologies, the Accelerator ensures that thousands of Londoners benefit from latest technologies to improve their health, and that high potential companies
- Digital health businesses called on to solve NHS challenges with innovation as popular scheme expands across the country
From today, SMEs across four UK regions can compete to join innovative regional digital health accelerators, launched for the first time outside of London to help develop and deploy
- DigitalHealth.London to support delivery of new health accelerator matching Israeli startups with NHS
The UK Israel Tech Hub, based at the British Embassy in Israel, has announced the launch of a new health accelerator programme – the UK Israel Dangoor Health Initiative.
- Mayor of London’s TechInvest Programme: Augmented and Virtual Reality
The programme is looking for startup, early stage, or scaling AR and VR businesses that offer a strong capacity for value creation in the future of this growing sector.
- Diabetes global innovation challenge
Ascensia is seeking submissions for innovative digital solutions that can help to improve the lives of people with type 2 diabetes. The Ascensia Diabetes Challenge is a global innovation
- Applications open for Mayor of London’s AI TechInvest
The Mayor of London’s TechInvest Programme is an event series supported by the Mayor of London, in partnership with UK Business Angels Association. The four-year London-based series will showcase the
- Register your interest in joining DigitalHealth.London’s 2018-19 Accelerator
DigitalHealth.London’s Accelerator works with digital health startups and SMEs to speed up adoption of technology in London’s NHS, relieving high pressure on services and empowering patients to manage their health.
- Post November 5x5x5 Event: Winner announced and plans for 2018
Thank you to all of you that registered and came to this months’ 5x5x5 event which was themed: ARTIFICIAL INTELLIGENCE. The event was an absolute success with our biggest
- 1st London MedTech Healthcare Business Awards – Nominations for call now open
SEHTA and the Mayor of London, in conjunction with MedCity are pleased to celebrate excellence by organising the first London MedTech Healthcare Business Awards, which will take place at
- Register your interest in Scale | Health programme
Scale | Health is a scale-up programme that provides the missing link between decision makers in public and private sector health and small businesses. The programme will be delivered in
- NHS Digital Pioneer Fellowship: Apply now
Following the success of last year’s search to find leaders and innovators working within NHS organisations in the London regions, driving digital transformation within their organisations, DigitalHealth.London is pleased
- DigitalHealth.London to work with RYSE Asset Management LLP
We are delighted to have been commissioned by RYSE Asset Management LLP to provide screening and evaluation of promising early stage digital health businesses. Using our extensive networks and
- Help InnovateUK understand the challenges faced by scale-up businesses
InnovateUK is looking for innovative high growth businesses to take part in an important study its is undertaking to understand the challenges faced by businesses when scaling-up. This research
- What do you think of DigitalHealth.London?
To ensure that DH.L is presenting itself and its services to stakeholders in the most clear and effective way possible, we are undertaking a strategic project to look at
- Recruiting: UK companies for Arab Health 2018
The ABHI is currently recruiting UK companies for Arab Health 2018. ABHI is the industry association for the medical technology (MedTech) sector in the UK and each year takes over
- Call for patient entrepreneur nominations: 2017 Innovation Summit and Award
Lyfebulb and Novo Nordisk are partnering to host the 2017 Lyfebulb-Novo Nordisk Innovation Summit and Award. They are looking for international Patient Entrepreneurs who are developing innovative ideas and
- UK Government announces Digital Health Technology Catalyst
The Digital Health Technology Catalyst is a new £35 million funding programme, funded through the Industrial Strategy Challenge Fund over the next four years.
The catalyst has been created
- London Health and Care Information Exchange
The London Health and Care Information Exchange is a digital health programme that will give staff access to information, when where and how they need it.
- Discounted desk and office space
50% discount on hot desk and permanent desk space, and a 30% discount on office space for a 3 month minimum contract period.
- Simulation for Digital Health programme
Simulation for Digital Health is a free programme supporting health tech start-ups and SMEs to innovate, develop and deliver new products and services.
- NHS Navigator Surgery with James Somauroo
In partnership with the DigitalHealth.London Accelerator, Health Foundry offers members 40-minute one-to-one surgeries with one of the NHS Navigators.
- NHS Navigator Surgery with Hannah Harniess
In partnership with the DigitalHealth.London Accelerator, Health Foundry offers members 40-minute one-to-one surgeries with one of the NHS Navigators.
- A startup’s guide to digital health accelerators in Europe
Tech.edu has released a list of 23 accelerators in Europe that might be interesting for entrepreneurs operating in the world of digital health.
- Briefing for next SBRI Healthcare competition
Interested in applying for the next SBRI Healthcare competition? The next funding round focuses on finding innovative solutions with the ability to transform screening, accelerated diagnosis and management of
- London Co-Investment Fund
The London Co-Investment Fund is founded and managed by Funding London and Capital Enterprise. It has raised £25m from the Mayor of London’s Growing Places Fund to co-invest in
- The Green Light Programme
GLP) is an investment programme, designed to prepare startups for their next round of funding; we act as an intermediary between startups and the venture capital community.
- New ITT Supports Digital Health Sector Innovations
DigitalHealth.London is celebrating the news that myCOPD is one of six innovations which is pioneering the new Innovation and Technology Tariff, (ITT) introduced by NHS England, to support the
- Springboard Challenge – Do you have a solution in neurodegenerative (NDD) and neuroinflammatory disease (NID)
Have you identified an issue getting in the way of progress in neurodegenerative (NDD) and neuroinflammatory disease (NID)?
Do you have a solution that could work … to help
- Funding competition: investment accelerator pilot
UK businesses can apply for a share of £8.5 million to fund feasibility studies in infrastructure systems or health and life sciences.
- The rebirth of the Innovative Italy
Italy has a great ambition to become the most attractive international hub for innovation and entrepreneurship, and it is seriously taking it forward. “The Italian Startup Act” is among
- Open Accelerator Italy calls for early stage startups
The International Call for Ideas (5rd of April- 16th of July 2017) targets early stage projects in drug delivery, diagnostics (medical devices), digital health, wearables and big data areas.
- Dubai 100 Bootcamp calls for early stage startups
Early-stage startups working on innovative digital health solutions across Europe are invited to apply for Dubai 100’s regional, week-long bootcamp in London – taking place this September. Ranked first
- SMEs: Apply to join the Pfizer Healthcare Hub before 30th April
The Pfizer Healthcare Hub: London is a new initiative to help companies innovating in the health tech space to realise their potential. The hub is designed to help late
- Health Foundation: Up to £500,000 available to scale your innovation
Health Foundation are looking for teams with approaches or interventions that have been successfully tested at a small scale, shown to improve care and are now ready to be
- Connect online with clinicians and innovators with Health Makes Space
Matching skills with need – bringing clinicians and entrepreneurs together to drive innovation
It is not news to anyone that the NHS and healthcare is facing a multitude of
- LSBU launch Simulation for Digital Health (SimDH)
London South Bank University, with the help of European Regional Development Funding, are launching Simulation for Digital Health (SimDH), a free programme offering cutting-edge facilities and support to health tech
- European Commission Nightingale PCP seeking industry partners to develop gold standard in next generation acute care monitoring systems
The European Commission is seeking Industry partners from across 5 European countries, to join a pre-commercial-procurement project to develop the next generation of acute care monitoring systems, including:
- Join “Women in Technology – Be Bold For Change” showcase of leading female entrepreneurs
Join us for an exciting startup showcase and discussion of women in technology on Wednesday 8th March 2017. Featuring leading entrepreneurs and industry professionals, this free event will highlight
- Presentations from the Accelerator Information Day (1 March 2017)
We were delighted to meet 120 company delegates at the annual Accelerator Information Day at Cocoon Networks on Wednesday 1 March 2017.
Presentations from the Information Day available here.
- Opportunity for UK health and life sciences experts to become assessors for Innovate UK competitions
Are you a UK-based health and life sciences expert? Would you be interested in helping to assess funding applications for business-led innovation projects? If so – read on!
- Tell us what you think…
Welcome to the DigitalHealth.London feedback survey. We want to hear your thoughts about DigitalHealth.London so that we can produce more great content in 2017. Thank you for taking the
- House of Genuis
House of Genius brings together entrepreneurs and a diverse mix of collaborators from the community for an evening each month of disruptive thinking, supportive input, and creative new ideas.
- Nominate your Innovator of the Month
Each month DigitalHealth.London highlights the incredible work of the most impressive innovators across London.
Know anybody who you think deserves recognition for their work? You can use the form below
- Nominate your Clinician of the Month
Each month DigitalHealth.London highlights the incredible work of exceptional clinicians throughout London.
Know anybody who you think deserves recognition for their work? You can use the form below to nominate
- The Intrapreneur Programme
Supporting executive and frontline staff across North West London to adopt innovation in their everyday roles, we profile the exciting opportunity that ICHP’s Intrapreneur Programme can offer your organisation.
- Guy’s and St Thomas’ Bright Ideas Fund Boosting and supporting innovation with commercial potential
Exciting funding opportunity for innovative projects