‘How does the NHS realise the value of world class Digital Therapeutics?’
This invitation-only summit will bring together leading suppliers of digital therapeutics with key decision makers from across the NHS. Delegates will gain a clear view of the cutting edge in evidence-based technology, how apps can be piloted and studied most efficiently in the NHS, and how trend-setting national and regional commissioners evaluate digital therapeutics.
• Hear directly from NHS England on their vision for the future of digital therapeutics
• Debate the role of clinical evidence in digital therapeutics assessment and commissioning
• Learn about cutting edge techniques for evaluating digital therapeutics in real-world clinical practice
• Engage with digital health companies from around the world with best in class clinical evidence.
As seen in the IQVIA Institute for Human Data Science report, The Growing Value of Digital Health, the overall body of clinical evidence on app effectiveness has grown substantially and now includes 571 published studies. More than 27 use cases for Digital Health apps have at least one positive Randomized Controlled Trial (RCT) ranging from diabetes, to depression, to cancer. Based on this level of clinical value, the UK may conservatively save £2 billion in unnecessarily healthcare costs if these evidence based digital therapeutics are appropriately matched to target patients. The vast majority of these savings would be realized by the public sector.
We invite all key NHS decision makers and ecosystem participants to join us for this event.Request invitation
With one of the largest panoramic screens in London, set around a beautiful chandelier designed by V&A designer Dave Chihuly, with a galleried balcony overlooking the spacious main hall, the uniquely shaped Carisbrooke Hall is the perfect setting for large-scale events.
Panel Talk: ‘Interrogating the Evidence’
The representatives of successful digital health companies debate their approach to interrogating evidence to back up the virtues of digital health.
Question Time panel
The expert panel will answer questions from the audience, as well as the following questions:
- What do we do with innovations with no evidence?
- Are we agreed on what ‘good’ looks like?
- What do we do with innovations bringing a strong evidence base from overseas?
- What do we do with innovations with a strong evidence base generated in the UK?
- How do we ensure the innovations ticking the boxes get commissioned?
Last Year’s Event
February 2017 marked the one year anniversary of DigitalHealth.London, to mark this milestone we hosted an insight gathering for NHS staff.
DigitalHealth.London/collaborate – ‘Why tomorrow’s patient needs a digital NHS’ sought to inform and inspire NHS leaders and managers on topical issues relating to digital transformation, including STPs, digital literacy and risk reduction.