MindTech will be hosting their annual symposium on 5 December, focusing on the ability of digital technology to transform mental healthcare and the need for a strong evidence-base and clear pathways for delivery, adoption and sustainability in real-world services.
‘Improving Lives with Digital Mental Healthcare’ will bring together leaders in clinical practice, patient experience, academic research, industry and technology development to address the key challenges in building a stronger evidence-base to support implementation of new technologies in mental healthcare.
Topics to be covered on the day:
- Co-producing digital technology with children and young people
- Evidence of delivering real world impact to NHS patients
- Virtual reality interventions
- Remote measurement technology in mental healthcare
- MindTech Debate – ‘Growing up in a digital world: do the benefits to mental health outweigh the risks?’