Ensuring the adoption and spread of innovation is a challenge in any health and care system, but anecdotal evidence suggests that the English system finds it particularly challenging.
This one-day conference will showcase a number of different case studies that demonstrate the transformative power of simple, low cost innovations in improving health and care services and the dramatic difference these can make to people’s lives.
The event will focus on effective approaches to supporting adoption and spread, and will include sessions on:
- improving access for vulnerable groups
- spreading innovation across boundaries
- engaging patients in their own care
- spreading digital innovation
- spreading innovation through collaboration
- embedding local innovation – beyond pilot funding
- clinical entrepreneurship.
Full programme coming soon. Sign up to the King’s Fund’s monthly Events newsletter for updates.