Don’t miss the opportunity to attend the IQVIA Real-World Evidence Summit 2018, taking place at the BMA House, London WC1H 9JP, on Thursday 21st June, from 10:00 am to 18:00 pm.
Digital Health: Transforming Patient Care, Clinical Research and HTA
Join IQVIA on June 21st for an open dialogue on how digital health can impact patients, manufacturers, and the NHS. We will discuss:
- Using digital tools to augment pharmaceutical treatments and deliver better patient outcomes
- How digital solutions can be used to perform better, faster, clinical research
- How digital tools can reduce uncertainty in HTA
Confirmed speakers include:
- Professor Sir John Bell, Regius Professor of Medicine, Oxford University
- Professor Ann Blandford, Director of UCL Institute of Digital Health, Chair of UK Computing Research Committee
- Dr Paul Chrisp, Programme Director, Medicines and Technologies Programme, NICE
- Nathan Cope, European Digital Health Director, Otsuka
- Professor Mark Sculpher, Professor of Health Economics, Team Leader, Programme on Economic Evaluation and Health Technology Assessment at York
- Professor Paul Wallace, Clinical Director Digital, Health Innovation Network; Professor Emeritus of Primary Care, UCL
- Dr Ben Hughes, Senior Vice President, Strategy and Technology, Real World & Analytics Solution, IQVIA
- Josh Rose, Vice President, Global Head of Strategy R&DS, IQVIA
Secure your place today as places are limited and are booked on a first come first served basis.