DigitalHealth.London is delighted to partner with LSX to bring together 300+ leaders from the global digital health ecosystem, including government, technology experts, pharma and innovators, to create a forum to share ideas and uncover how the sector can collaborate and master the challenges that lie ahead.
Yinka Makinde, Programme Director of DigitalHealth.London will chair a round table on accessing accelerators and incubator programmes. It will explore:
- How young digital health companies can demonstrate their early potential
- Optimising capital and business development connections
For a 20% discount on tickets, delegates can use the code DigitalHealth.London20
If you would like to showcase your digital health innovation at the event or are looking to raise capital, connect with partners, and raise awareness of your business, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
About the Digihealth Leaders Congress
The Digihealth Leaders Congress is the world’s most impactful conference and insight platform dedicated to furthering the advance of digital health technologies through international investment, partnership and knowledge exchange. More information can be found on the event website: www.lsxleaders.com/digihealth-leaders
The agenda is being finalised, and topics will include:
- How to optimise international partnerships and collaborations to drive digital health economies
- Breaking down the barriers to creating digital health success stories
- How to commercialise and translate innovation in digital health
- How to drive adoption of digital health technologies
- How to access markets and navigate pricing and reimbursement challenges
- How payers and providers can unlock the value of digital health
Over 75 speakers have been confirmed so far, with the most recent listed below
- Yinka Makinde, Programme Director, DigitalHealth.London
- Ali Parsa, CEO, Babylon Health
- Lisa Lewis, Deputy National Coordinator for Operations and COO, ONC, US Department of Health and Human Services
- Patrick Dey, Vice President and Global Head of Digital Health and Innovation, Amgen
- Katrin Geyskens, Partner, Capricorn Ventures
- Fanny Pouget, COO, AXA
LSX (formerly Biotech and Money) is the network for life science executive leaders. It is an influential community of senior life science decision makers. Through events, thought-leadership, and networking opportunities, LSX exists to forge a fundamentally better way to promote and facilitate investment, financing, partnerships and deal making in healthcare.