Cambridge Network and MedImmune are running a digital health event/tech challenge on the 17th April 2018. This event will explore the necessity of digital health for respiratory diseases. With digital technologies set to disrupt the healthcare sector in the future, MedImmune recognises this opportunity, and is looking to position itself as a leader in digital adoption in their pipeline and beyond.
Focussing on respiratory disease this event will explore where digital health could have an impact in generating novel endpoints that give greater insight into disease progression and management. The keynote talk will be given by Arm on Enabling Digital Health, with supporting talks from Owlstone Medical, Mologic and Pneumacare along with the finalists from the Digital Health Challenge.
If you have developed – or are looking to create – a healthcare solution based on digital technology you could be in with the chance of winning £20,000 and mentoring opportunities from MedImmune – winners to be announced at this event.
There are six topic areas, more fully explained in the attached flyer:
- mHealth for measuring disease progression in chronic respiratory disease
- Data mining of eHealth records
- Digital solutions to simplify end-to-end clinical trial execution
- mHealth for early detection of asthma
- Repurposing of home technology for clinical use
- Digital solution to improve site and patient trial experience
For more details: https://www.cambridgenetwork.co.uk/events/medimmunedhforum/