Join us on Thursday 28th May 12:30-13:30 BST for a free Lunch and Learn Session with Health Foundry, to find out more about applying to the DigitalHealth.London Accelerator programme.
The session will be led by Sara Nelson, Programme Director for DigitalHealth.London and a nurse who has worked in the NHS for over 27 years, Sean Buttner, NHS Navigator at DigitalHealth.London and Vivek Patni, CEO and Founder of Lavanya Plus.
The session will cover:
- How to apply to the Accelerator programme
- The role of NHS Navigators in the Accelerator programme
- Understanding the NHS and its complexities
- The bespoke support that start-ups will receive
- First-hand advice and experience from past cohort members
Health Foundry is a collaborative, community driven co-working space set up by Guy’s and St.Thomas’ charity to help start-ups who are working to improve health and wellbeing. Their mission is to support and accelerate digital innovation in healthcare.