Accelerator Information Day
When: Monday 7 March 2016 (9:30am-5pm)
Where: Digital Catapult Centre, 101 Euston Road, London, NW1 2RA
The day is designed for entrepreneurs and SMEs interested in digital health. On the day we will introduce the exciting new DigitalHealth.London Accelerator programme. The day will include a mixture of presentations, panel discussions, workshops and networking opportunities all focused on digital health and how you can get involved with the programme.
- An introduction to the DigitalHealth.London accelerator programme.
- The national and regional innovation and digital landscape.
- NHS priorities and the areas of focus that will be of particular interest to the health system.
- The challenges faced in healthcare for digital health businesses and what the accelerator can offer.
- How to apply for the programme – with some handy process and tips.
Experts across the day include:
- Harpeet Sood – Fellow for the CEO of the NHS
- Helen Rowntree – NHS England Digital Services
- Mark Part – Interoperability lead, NHS Engalnd, London office
- Charlie Davie, Managing Director – UCL Partners AHSN
- Tony Newman Sanders – Medical Director, Health Innovation Network and Radiologist
Please note the day has been very popular, if you are no longer able to attend please do let us know by emailing email@example.com, this will enable eligible SMEs to join the day and find out more about the programme. We will be hosting follow up webinars for those who are not able to attend.
You can also register your interest in the accelerator programme here and we’ll also ensure to keep you up to date of relevant activities.
We look forward to welcoming you to the Digital Catapult Centre on Monday 7 March.