Innovators generate ideas every day, many of which will fail, whilst others will show potential to improve patient care or efficiency. The assessment of ideas at an early stage ensures viability before resources are committed.
DigitalHealth.London can support innovators in assessing ideas aimed at improving the NHS, through bespoke innovation clinic support, and ‘ecosystem’ events to support networking between NHS stakeholders and innovators (please see our events page for details of events and to register attendance). Our expertise includes a range of areas, from clinical need to health economics and commercialisation models.
To help determine where you could benefit from DigitalHealth.London’s support, consider the questions below. If you need support answering any of them, please get in touch.
- What is the problem you are trying to solve?
- What type of digital technology does your idea use?
- How does your technology solve the problem?
- Is your solution aimed at acute/ primary care/ mental health/ social care?
- What is your business or idea’s geographical spread?
- What is your business model?
You also may find the following helpful:
- The Small Business Research Initiative (SBRI) connects public sector challenges with innovative ideas from industry, supporting companies to generate economic growth and achieve government objectives