The Digital Health Revolution: Innovation and investment for the future of healthcare is the latest in the Biotechs and the City quarterly networking series for senior life science executives, organised by Biotech and Money. This evening function will serve as the official Autumn gathering for up to 120 executives to come together, network and enjoy a relaxed evening with their peers and protégés.
DigitalHealth.London is pleased to be hosting the drinks reception , celebrating our first anniversary.
Presentations and discussions will cover:
- Going from concept to commercialisation: how digital health start-ups can successfully pilot, partner, raise funding and bring new technologies to the global marketplace
- The investment landscape – what investors should consider when looking to invest in digital health start-ups.
Tickets are £24 and allocated on a first-come first-served basis.
- 6.00pm: registration and welcome drinks
- 6.30pm: welcome remarks from Biotech and Money and WAAN
- 6.35pm: opening Address from DigitalHealth.London
- 6.45pm: panel discussion: The Digital Health Revolution: Innovation and investment for the future of healthcare
- 7:45pm: audience Q&A
- 8pm: networking drinks
- 9pm: close
Dan Vahdat, CTO, Medopad
Vishal Gulati, HealthTech Venture Partner, Draper EspritHow
Andy Blackwell, CSO, Ieso Digital
Andy Richards, Biotechnology Entrepreneur and Business Angel
James Shaw, Co-Founder and Partner Life Sciences, JAG Shaw Baker
- DISCOVER – Join a genuine community forum of like-minded healthcare executives and investors all looking to engage with their peers and protégés.
- LEARN – Hear from leading digital health executives and investors as they share their expertise and experience on one of the most exciting areas and fastest developing areas in healthcare
- CONNECT – Network with a unique set of attendees from across Biotech and Money, WAAN UK and DigitalHealth.London’s respective communities in an informal, yet engaging environment.
Partners for the event are the Wharton Alumni Angels Network, UK (WAAN UK). The Wharton School is the University of Pennsylvania’s business school and has a worldwide network of 90,000 alumni. WAAN UK is a professional network of the Wharton Alumni Club of the UK, which connects entrepreneurs and early stage investors across Europe.
The event is hosted by Cocoon Networks, Europe’s first Chinese capital-backed, international, startup ecosystem, leveraging a full suite of support spanning venture capital investment, business accelerators, spaces, and IP management and an annual community partner of Biotech and Money.